10 ways to maintain wooden doors!
1. In spring, autumn and winter, attention should be paid to good indoor ventilation and keep indoor humidity so that wooden door is at normal room temperature and humidity, prevent wooden door from deformation due to humidity and excessive temperature difference, opening seams, rust corrosion and edge sealing of metal fittings, and wood door facing materials from falling off.
2. Do not often open the wooden door with hands with water stains or other solutions to avoid discoloration of the door lock. Open the wooden door or turn the door lock handle, do not use too much force, resulting in reducing the service life of the wooden door lock. Hinges, door locks and other frequently active hardware accessories should be tightened immediately in case of looseness. When the wooden door lock is not open, you can add a proper amount of pencil lead to the keyhole.
3. Indoor temperature in winter should not be too high (It is advisable to keep it at about 20 degrees) When using electric heating or other heating equipment, keep away from wooden doors to avoid deformation.
4. When painting the wall, cover the wooden door so as not to paint on the surface of the product and affect the quality and beauty of the wooden door.
5. Do not rub the edges and corners of the wooden door frequently to avoid fading and damage of the facing materials at the edges and corners.
6. When removing the stains on the surface of the wooden door, you can use a soft cloth to wipe it with a soft cloth. It is easy to scratch the surface with a hard cloth, when the stain is too heavy, use a neutral cleaning agent, toothpaste or a special cleaning agent for furniture. After decontamination, wipe it off immediately.
7. In order to keep the surface gloss and service life of wooden doors, regular cleaning and dust removal should be carried out, and special curing liquid can be used to maintain the surface.
8. When cleaning the dust on the wooden door and it is inconvenient to wipe it with soft cotton cloth, a vacuum cleaner can be used for cleaning.
9. Pay attention not to place the cloth soaked with neutral reagent or water on the surface of wooden door for a long time, otherwise it will soak the surface and make the facing material change color or peel off.
10. When using wooden doors, do not hang heavy objects on the door leaf or avoid sharp objects bumping and scratching. When opening or closing the door leaf, do not use too much force or open too much angle.
Professional wooden door designs for main door also understand that when you're working with wood interior doors for sale product, it's important to understand that quality of wood door manufacturers always matters.
Grab great deals to buy at Guangdong Runcheng Chuangzhan Woodworking Co., Ltd.. Visit us today on Runcheng Chuangzhan Woodworking.
To find a qualified at reasonable price, contact Guangdong Runcheng Chuangzhan Woodworking Co., Ltd. at Runcheng Chuangzhan Woodworking, a professional provider and tell them what you envision for your wood door manufacturers.