Causes of wooden door deformation
several factors that lead to the deformation of the wooden door
1, whether the design structure of the wooden door is reasonable (Including internal);
2, whether it is made according to the process requirements in actual production;
3. Whether the adhesive is fully cured;
4. Whether the Transportation and placement meet the requirements;
5, the environmental condition of the place of use
The cause of the deformation of the wooden door
1. Damp, the high moisture content of wood is also one of the main reasons for the deformation of wooden door . With the decrease of moisture content during use, the internal stress of wood will slowly reveal, eventually lead to deformation and cracking.
2. Design structure, whether the design structure of wooden door is reasonable (Including internal); Whether it is made according to the process requirements in actual production; Whether the adhesive is fully cured; Whether the transportation and placement meet the requirements; The environmental conditions of the use place are also important reasons for the deformation of wooden doors.
3. Material problem, whether it is wooden door or solid wood composite door has wood composition, wood and other objects have the same characteristics of dry shrinkage and swelling. Wood logs are natural and the degree of deformation is more serious than synthetic materials. Moreover, wooden doors have a large area and few fixed points, so they are most prone to deformation and cracking.
The deformation of the wooden door is difficult to recover, so you should pay attention to maintenance . Wooden door maintenance Four points should be paid attention to:
1. Keep the indoor ventilation well so that the wooden door is at normal room temperature and humidity, prevent wooden products from deforming due to humidity and excessive temperature difference.
2. Avoid direct sunlight from wooden doors in summer. When using electric heaters or other heating equipment in winter, keep away from wooden products to avoid deformation due to heat.
3. Wooden door paint is afraid of collision, so attention should be paid to impact protection.
4. When using wooden doors, do not hang heavy articles on the door leaves. When opening or closing the door leaves, do not exert too much force or open too much angle to avoid damaging the wooden doors.
Guangdong Runcheng Chuangzhan Woodworking Co., Ltd. have now make a decision to enlarge our company in other countries.
Grab great deals to buy at Guangdong Runcheng Chuangzhan Woodworking Co., Ltd.. Visit us today on Runcheng Chuangzhan Woodworking.
Many of the wood door manufacturers listed here can be purchased for less money, but in general we recommend paying a slightly higher price for significantly improved performance. These are our top choices and their recommended configurations.
Guangdong Runcheng Chuangzhan Woodworking Co., Ltd. agreed, noting that successful social marketing will become an even more important component of overall marketing strategies, and that marketers will have to think longer, harder and more creatively if they want to be able to fulfill the newly created potential of wood interior doors for sale.