- Double Door
- Solid Wood Door
- Solid Wood Composite Door
- White Paint Door
- Solid Wood Compound Door
- Steel Wood Armored Door
- New Products
- Pure Solid Wood Door
- New Design
Family wooden door maintenance, waterproof and decontamination is the key
after the family bought wooden door and installed , usually do not pay attention to maintenance will occur wooden door cracking, scratching, smudging, etc. , especially in winter, due to temperature, humidity and other issues, wooden doors are more likely to present some minor shortcomings.
1. When removing stains on the surface of the original wooden door (Such as fingerprints) After the air is wet, wipe it with a soft cloth. The hard cloth is easy to scratch the surface. When the stain is too heavy, use a neutral cleaning agent, toothpaste or a special cleaning agent for furniture, and wipe it clean immediately after decontamination.
2. Do not open the door lock with wet hands or splash the solvent containing corrosive ingredients on the original wooden door and door lock. Do not use too much force when opening the door lock or turning the door lock handle. Hinges, door locks and other frequently moving hardware accessories should be tightened immediately when looseness occurs. When the door lock is not open, add a proper amount of lubricant such as pencil lead foam to the keyhole for lubrication.
3. Do not hang heavy objects on the door leaf to avoid bumping and scratching of sharp objects. When opening or closing the door leaf, do not use too much force and do not hit the original wooden door.
4. When removing dust from the original wooden door, a vacuum cleaner can be used to remove it. Do not rub the edges and corners of the original wooden door frequently to avoid fading and damage of the facing materials at the edges and corners.
5. When wiping the glass, do not let the cleaning agent or water penetrate into the gap of the glass bead to avoid deformation of the bead. Do not use too much force when wiping the glass, so as not to damage the person. There is a big bump after the glass is damaged. Please ask the professional to repair it.
6. Indoor temperature should not be too high in winter (It is advisable to stick to around 20 degrees) When using electric heating or other heating equipment, keep away from wooden doors to avoid thermal deformation. Do not rub the edges and corners of the wooden door frequently to avoid fading and damage of the facing materials at the edges and corners. When cleaning the surface of the wooden door, you can use a soft cloth to wipe it with a soft cloth; When the stain is too heavy, you can use toothpaste or special cleaning agent for furniture, etc. , and wipe it clean immediately after decontamination. It is worth mentioning that do not hang heavy objects on the door leaf or prevent sharp objects from bumping or scratching. When opening or closing the door leaf, do not use too much force or open too much angle, to prevent damage to wooden doors. Guangzhou wooden door
The , essentially perfected by wood interior doors for sale, is one of the first home appliance to be widely distributed.
Finding the best products has been made easier, at Guangdong Runcheng Chuangzhan Woodworking Co., Ltd.. Here you can see completed ranges of produced with advanced equipment and strict quality control. Go to Runcheng Chuangzhan Woodworking and send your enquiry if you have any question.
wood door manufacturers is one of the best products sold in the market today.
We afford not only the best product but also the comprehensive service, satisfy the customer's demands.
There are many advantages associated with .