The Chinese often say that facade is the face. With the improvement of people's living standards, the requirements for high-quality life configuration are also stricter. How to maintain wooden door products has become a topic of great concern to door product consumers. Professional knowledge of wooden door maintenance can help you effectively extend the service life of wooden door products.
Pay attention to the cleaning and maintenance of the surface of the wooden door
1. You can gently wipe off the floating dust on the surface with a pure cotton dry soft cloth. Every once in a while, clean the dust at the corners of the door with wet cotton thread wrung out moisture, and then wipe it with clean dry soft cotton Just
dry, and you can also use a vacuum cleaner to remove it.
2. When removing the stains on the surface of the wooden door (such as handprints), you can use the breath to wet it and wipe it with a soft cloth.
3. When the stain is too heavy, you can use a neutral cleaning agent, toothpaste, or special cleaning agent for furniture. After decontamination, wipe it off immediately.
4. In order to maintain the luster and service life of the surface of the wooden door, it should be cleaned and dedusted on a regular basis, and the surface can be cured with a special curing liquid for wooden decoration products.
5. When wiping the glass, do not allow the cleaning agent or water to penetrate into the gap of the glass bead to avoid the deformation of the bead. Do not use excessive force when wiping the glass to avoid damage to the glass and personal injury.
Effective maintenance of wooden doors
1. Do not hang heavy objects on the door leaf and avoid bumping and scratching with sharp objects. Do not use excessive force when opening or closing the door leaf.
2. The importance of temperature and humidity. Keep indoor ventilation and humidity at all times to keep the wooden door at normal room temperature and humidity to prevent the wooden door from being deformed due to humidity and excessive temperature difference, cracking, rusting of metal fittings, edge sealing, and shedding of wooden door finishes.
3. Maintenance of door locks, door handles, hinges and other hardware accessories. Do not often open the wooden door with hands with water stains or other solutions to avoid discoloration of the door lock. When opening the wooden door or turning the door lock handle, do not use excessive force, which will reduce the service life of the wooden door lock. Hinges, door locks and other frequently moving hardware accessories should be tightened immediately when loose. When the wooden door lock fails to open, you can add an appropriate amount of pencil lead to the keyhole to lubricate.
4. The corners of the wooden door must be maintained. Do not often rub the corners of the wooden door to avoid discoloration and damage of the decorative materials at the corners.
5. Be careful not to place the rag soaked in neutral reagent or water for a long time on the surface of the wooden door, otherwise it will infiltrate the surface and discolor or peel off the surface finish material.
While you are taking care of your skin, you should also take care of the wooden door of your home, which not only can make the wooden door durable and shine, but also make your home stand tall! Let us act together, and take care of the wooden door as soon as possible!
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.