1. Standard door size
1. The height of the door of the room is generally not less than 200 cm, and no matter how high it is, it should not exceed 240 cm. Otherwise, there will be a feeling of void, and the production of the door leaf also needs to be strengthened.
2. If necessary for modeling, ventilation and lighting, a waist window can be added to the door. Its height starts from 40 cm, but it should not be too high.
3. The width of the door is generally 80 to 90 cm, and the standard size of the door is generally 210 × 90 × 240 cm thick.
Second, the door size
1. The entrance door is the first door to enter the living room by yourself. The door is the "facade" of the entire home, and the atmosphere is decent.
2. The standard width of the entrance door is 90-100 cm.
3. If the size of the entrance door is between 100 and 150 cm, it will usually be made into a child-mother door, the ratio is the width of the mother fan is 80 cm, and the width of the child fan is 40 cm.
Three, bedroom door size
1. The bedroom wooden door specifications are 80 × 190 cm, 80 × 200 cm, 90 × 200 cm, etc.
2. The size of the standard bedroom door is recommended to be 80 × 200 cm high, and if the hole is left, the door cover is 86 × 230 cm wide.
3. The non-standard size can be determined according to the size of the door cover.
4. The standard width of the bedroom solid wood door is 80 ~ 90 cm.
Fourth, the size of the kitchen door
1. If it is a one-way sliding door, it is not recommended to be less than 80 cm. Kitchen appliances are somewhat larger, which is not conducive to space coordination.
2. Two-way sliding door, the total width of the door can be selected from the three ranges of 140, 180 and 200 cm.
3. The standard width of the kitchen door is about 80 cm, and the size of the door leaf is generally 67 cm to 72 cm
Fifth. Specification of bathroom door
1. The height of general bathroom door has three sizes of 190, 200 and 210 cm, and the standard width is about 70-90 cm.
2. Calculate according to the total area of the bathroom. If the space is larger, the door can be made larger. If the space is small, design a smaller door.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.