7 july london bombings: what happened that day?

by:Runcheng Chuangzhan     2019-09-30
Ten years ago, four suicide bombers carrying backpacks filled with explosives attacked central London, killing 52 people and injuring hundreds.
This is the worst terrorist atrocity in the UK.
Ten years later, we look back at how the events of July 7, 2005 took place.
As a member of the three groups, the journey of bobs begins at 04:00-
Mohammed Sidik Khan, 30, 22, 18year-
Hasheb Hussain-
Leave Leeds, West Yorkshire, and take a rented car to Luton, Bedford.
There, they met a fourth partner, 19-year-
Before going to the capital by train, old Jermaine Lindsay.
They then detonated four devices.
Three underground, one in double. decker bus.
Video Montage: How the attack unfolded, three of the four bombs exploded on the subway leaving King\'s Cross before 08: 50.
The leader Mohammed Sidik Khan detonated his device on the westbound ring train to Paddington.
The bomb exploded on Edgware Road in the second compartment near the second group of double-doors.
Killing six people.
On 2011, the investigation into the death incident heard that although the bomb exploded at BST 08: 50, the emergency service only arrived at the station at 09: 12.
The testimony of the investigation reveals the horror of the consequences of the explosion, as well as the story of great courage and survival.
Daniel Biddle (Daniel Biddle) still had a 20 p fragment on his thigh bone, and he was also removed by the surgeon with other shrapnel, including his door key, which he recalled
Sheikh Zad tanville detonated his device on the east ring train between Liverpool Street and Aldgate.
The explosion at the back of the second compartment killed seven people.
The survivor, Philip Duckworth, was so close to tanville that one of his eyes was blinded by the bomber\'s calf fragments --bone.
The deadliest attack took place on the Piccadilly line between King\'s Cross and Russell Square.
Jermaine Lindsay detonated the bomb at the back door of the crowded front train, just after it pulled out of King\'s Cross station. Twenty-
Six people were killed.
Survivor Paul Glennerster described how he \"picked up\" his severely damaged limbs and \"jumped\" off the bombed train.
Hasib Hussain, the youngest bomber, detonated his device on a double bomb.
Decker bus in Tavistock Square, not far from King\'s Cross station.
He killed 13 people.
The fourth and last explosion occurred in BST-09: 47
About an hour after the other explosions.
After the first three explosions, Hussein was photographed walking around King\'s Cross station on CCTV.
Cell phone records show that he tried to contact a friend but failed.
The 30-way bus was opened before the headquarters of the British Medical Association, which is holding a meeting.
Despite the lack of medical equipment, dozens of doctors still offer life-saving expertise.
George Psaradakis, the bus driver, also recalled his attempts to help the injured.
\"I was really shocked to see my passengers in such a state, and I was overwhelmed,\" he said . \".
Source: All information obtained from the evidence provided in the July 7 investigation.
The location of all passengers is determined according to the witness\'s statement.
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...